Chemical Biology Ventures Ltd Completes a Translational Research Portfolio Review for a leading UK University
By Lloyd Czaplewski, Mar 22 2013 02:32PM
Universities face increasing pressure to demonstrate that they are internationally competitive in teaching, academic and translational research. Chemical Biology Ventures Limited provides life and chemical sciences translational research portfolio review and mentoring to improve organisational effectiveness in the progression, funding and partnering of translational research.
The portfolio review:
· Identified distinctive & internationally competitive translational opportunities
· Recommended focus through prioritisation of therapeutic areas and technologies
· Triaged projects for pump-priming funds
· Identified obstacles to delivery of translational projects & provided potential solutions
· Provided options to package unique projects, expertise & technologies to aid marketing
· Mapped projects & technologies onto external unmet needs
· Identified spin out opportunities
· Considered models to fund translational research
· Provided translational mentoring to improve project progression and funding application success rates
Please contact Chemical Biology Ventures to explore how we might work with your University or Company to enhance outcomes.
Chemical Biology Ventures News